Talent Pioneers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Indian Constitution


One book is sharing its internal feeling
Lets have a look on it
......................................................
I was not an article,
but I consists of 448 articles
You don't satisfy with me,
I sacrifice for you,
you may modify me
Remember that You can't change me.
You don't promote me,
but you have to be promise on me
even You dont scare of me
I scheduled(12) for your development
You criticize me
I cares for your children
I may not part of your body
But my body is built with 25 parts of you
I am not your superior officer
I am the supreme
2 yrs 11 months 18 days it is not my time period
It is for 'FUTURE OF INDIA'
I am not the rule book
I am the ruler
It's me
My name is "Constitution of India"
and
My father is Ambedkar

0 on: "Indian Constitution"